This sturdy toy cash register is ideal for sparking imaginations and introducing early maths skills as children play shops with their friends.
- Imaginative play helps develop early language and social skills through play
- Engaging toy cash register with encourage early maths skills and money recognition through play
- Large buttons are ideally sized for little hands
- This UK currency set includes:
- Toy cash register with working cash drawer
- Pretend credit card
- 44 play money pieces: 5 each of £50, £20, £10 and £5 notes, 5 each of 2p and 1p pieces, 4 x 5p pieces and two each of £2, £1, 50p, 20p and 10p pieces
- Cash drawer makes a "cha-ching" sound when used
- Cash register features a working solar powered calculator to extend the learning
- Clear digital display helps engage young learners
- Toy cash register measures 26cm W x 24cm L
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
All the grown ups use cards and their phones to pay for things now so I do't have as many chances to practise with money or understand how much things are so I like playing shops with my friends and seeing how money works.