With 48 wooden pieces (including nuts, bolts, drilled bars to connect, and a child-size screwdriver), this classic building set gives kids all they need to tinker and build! Printed right on the sturdy storage box are building plans for a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car to get the fun started. With some imagination and a few creative twists and turns, kids can make hundreds more amazing structures, too! Any time kids play with this durable set, they'll be building fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, and hand-eye coordination. Included extension activities guide parents to educational activities that also build early math skills.
- 48-piece wooden building set
- Includes 12 bolts, 8 nuts, 16 building boards, 6 blocks, screwdriver, and storage box.
- Storage box is predrilled so it can become part of a structure too!
- Illustrated building guides show how to create a crane, motorcycle, airplane, and race car.
- Promotes counting, sorting, and fine motor skills; encourages problem solving and constructive play.
you should see what I can create with this box, playing and getting my hands strong, building my focus and attention, I can play with a friend or all by myself when the grown ups need me to be a bit busy...although it is fun when the grown ups join in too, they show me things I haven't thought of yet