This favourite collection of 100 wooden blocks comes in four colours and nine shapes. Little builders three and older will find it easy to grasp the approximately 1-inch to 2.25-inch smooth blocks. Kids delight in stacking, building, and knocking them down in countless colourful combinations while gaining invaluable practise with fine motor skills and dexterity, colour and shape recognition, and pre-math skills.
- 100 solid wood blocks perfect for hours (and towers!) of fun
- Blocks come in four colours and nine shapes
- Ideal for building and introducing early math concepts
- A classic creative and educational activity
- Blocks range from approx. 1" to 2.25"
there is so much i can do with a box of blocks, not only did i learn my colours and 3D shapes but i have practised counting/quantity matching and made the best castles, tracks, houses and lots more. Everybody should have a box of blocks! it is also great because i can play all by myself! Playing by myself is important, playing by myself as a hatchling means i can study and work independently as a fully grown tortoise!