This sturdy toy cash register is ideal for sparking imaginations and introducing early maths skills as children play shops with their friends.
- Imaginative play helps develop early language and social skills through play
- Engaging toy cash register will encourage early maths skills and money recognition through play
- Large buttons are ideally sized for little hands
- This euro currency set includes:
- Toy cash register with working cash drawer
- Pretend credit card
- 44 play money pieces: 5 each of 50euro, 20euro, 10euro and 5euro notes, 5 x 1c and 2c pieces, 4 x 5c pieces, two each of 1euro, 2euro, 50c, 20c and 10c pieces
- Cash drawer makes a "cha-ching" sound when used
- Cash register features a working, solar-powered calculator to extend the learning
- Clear digital display help engage young learners
- Toy cash register measures 26cm W x 24cm L
- Features multilingual packaging and activity guide
All the grown ups use cards and their phones to pay for things now so I do't have as many chances to practise with money or understand how much things are so I like playing shops with my friends and seeing how money works.